Vertex Standard VX-821
Intrinsically Safe Portable
Everything is Included! Not Just a radio, Nothing EXTRA to buy.
You Get: Radio, Battery, Charger, Antenna and Programming
Compact Size With Robust Capabilities
- 512 Channels and 32 Groups (w/LCD) or 16 channels (VX-821)
- 5 Watts
- VHF: 134 – 174 MHz
- UHF: 400 – 470 MHz; 450 – 512 MHz
- 7 Programmable Keys (w/LCD) or 3 Programmable Keys (VX-821)
- 12-Character Alphanumeric Display (VX-829, VX-824)
- 700 mW Audio Output
- FCC Narrowbanding Compliant
Withstands Harsh Environments
Rain, snow, fire suppression spray and dust are no problem for these radios manufactured to strict IP ratings. The VX-820 Series meets international waterproofing standard IP 57 where fresh water does not harm the radio when submersed to a depth of three feet for up to 30 minutes.
Intrinsically safe models are SGS certified to the requirements of ANSI/UL913 5th Edition for use in Class I, II, III, Division 1; Groups C, D, E, F, G; Temp T3C hazardous locations.
Long-Lasting Power for Responsiveness
For maximum performance, the VX-820 Series offers a choice of Li-Ion battery power up to 3000 mAh for over 20 hours of battery life (per specifications).
Tailored Communications to Meet Your Demands
Get the ultimate signaling performance with a choice of multiple 2-tone Encode and Decode or 5-tone siginaling to support the most advanced communication needs. The front panel also includes a 7-color LED with a variable flash pattern for custom incoming call alerts.
When Safety Counts - Never Be Alone
Includes Emergency notification that will switch to a designated channel and send an emergency alert for help.
Also includes Remote Listen which turns the radio transmit on remotely if needed to check out what is happening near the radio.
For enhanced user safety, the Lone Worker mode is a built-in timer that requires the user to reset at a predetermined interval. If not reset, the radio automatically switches to Emergency mode to alert help.
Exclusive Auto-Range Transpond System (ARTS™)
Always know your connection status. Only Vertex Standard radios are designed to inform you when you and another ARTS™-equipped radio are within communication range. If out of range, your radio senses no signal has been received and beeps to alert you. A great solution to keep your workers coordinated. For more information, download fact sheet.
• Wide Band Coverage
• Programmable Channel Selector
• Direct Channel Recall
• RX/TX Battery Power Save
• DTMF ANI
• BCLO, BTLO and TOT Functions
• Stun/Kill/Revive (5-Tone)
• Minimum Volume Control
• Scan options: Basic, Priority, Dual Watch, Follow-Me, Follow-Me Dual Watch, Talk Around
• Programmable Home Channel Function
• Radio-to-Radio Cloning
FCC Narrowbanding Compliant
Meets the FCC Part 90 requirement for using 12.5 kHz channels by January 1, 2013.
• Voice Inversion Encryption
• Rolling Code Encryption
• Voice Inversion Encryption and DTMF Paging
• Digital Voice Storage – up to 120 seconds
• MDC-1200® / GE-STAR® ANI Encode
• MDC-1200® / GE-STAR® ANI Encode/Decode
- ISVX-821-G7-5 Intrinsically Safe Radio with 3000 mAH Battery
- Desk top rapid charger
- 6" Antenna
- 3 Year Warranty
- Free 16 Channels Programming